4/22/2013

Slender-like stories

A good old creepy pasta came to me again this week and it was pretty interesting to see that although, it was some years before the whole Slender-man Creepy pasta was invented, this type of stories were posted online a long time ago. My theory is that these stories were the ones that molded Slenderman to what it is today since every similar story has some strange slimy figure, with unknown factions coming after kids specifically. of course stories may vary but as I said, they molded the character turning it into a faceless tall man hiding in the woods tormenting underaged boys and girls in his territory. Here is the story I read some years back:
11:45 PM
911: 911 what is your emergency?

Child Caller: I think I need the police

911: Ok what's your adress?

Caller:************ street

Caller: there is this person standing in my back yard

911: can you describe what it looks like?

Caller: I can't see his face

911: what's he wearing?

Caller: he's got like a hooded sweatshirt, I think, on. I don't know. He has like a hood over him

911: ehat is he doing?

Caller: He is just standing there looking at me

911: Ok is your mom and dad there with you?

Caller: I can't find them.

Caller: Mom, Dad come here! ..... They're gone, Im scared

911: Okay, the police are on their way ok?

Caller: please hurry

911: Do you have a place where youcan hide?

Caller: He's gone! I don't see him!

911: what happened?

Caller: he just dissapeared.

Caller: No no! Help!!

911: Okay, calm down. What's going on?

Caller: He's tapping the window, on the side of my house

911: what does he look like?

Caller: He has a really big smile and no eyes. Please help me!

Caller: Im going to hide in my closet

911: Ok go hide. The police are on their way alright?

Caller: Okay

911: Are you hiding?

Caller: In my closet. Upstairs

Caller: *whispers*

911: what?

Caller: He is in my house

Caller: Running around really fast

Caller: he stopped

Caller: NO! *whimpers* he is running upstairs!

Unknown: FOUND YOU FOUND YOU FOUND YOU FOUND YOU FOUND YOU

When the police arrived they found a dead boy, age 11 in his parents closet. His eyes were gouged out. His parents bodies were found in the backyard's swimming pool. Both their eyelids were removed and most of their mouth tissue including lips were torn off with scissors. Multiple stab wounds in their stomach and neck.

It was one of the first creepy pastas I had read and actually believed it was true at a point. It was a good story. It gives me nostalgia.





No comments:

Post a Comment